My name is Matt Millener. I am a professionally trained Civil Marriage Celebrant appointed by the Attorney General of Australia to solemnize marriages according to law in Australia. I am based on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. I have largely worked in Sydney and Perth but have had the pleasure of marrying couples throughout Australia for the last eight years. I am available to travel nationwide to ensure your wedding is a treasured memory as well as easy, fun and truly enjoyable.
Whether you want a small and intimate, modern or more traditional ceremony, I will be with you every step of the way to ensure you have the beautiful wedding you have always dreamed of without the stress.
I do all I can to take as much stress away from you as possible. I am keen to offer fun and alternative wedding ceremonies if desired. I want you to enjoy the process and for your ceremony to become a treasured memory of a special celebration that was easy and truly joyful.
I have also been fortunate enough to work as MC at some of my client’s wedding receptions and have had the pleasure of conducting naming ceremonies too. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance.
I am a member of the Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants
My standard fee for my services is $680 per ceremony.
This package includes the cost of:
- Attending of initial meeting to discuss requirements.
- Unlimited ongoing communication throughout the planning of the ceremony.
- Rehearsal in the week ahead of the ceremony.
- The co-ordination of the wedding ceremony.
- Provision of wedding table and chairs for signing of the register.
- Use of my top of the range PA system for audio (microphone and music).
- Registration of marriage through Births, Deaths and Marriages.
There will be additional costs for travel to the ceremony location if outside major cities. I have been fortunate enough to perform ceremonies across all states of Australia. Please find below an interactive map detailing the locations of many of the weddings I have officiated at.
- Helping and advising you with your Ceremony.
- Solemnizing your marriage according to Australian Law.
- Completing and lodging all the legal paperwork.